The Canadian Chito-Ryu Karate Do Association, in collaboration with the Saiko Shihan Council, provincial associations, and many hard-working members, is excited to announce the event of a lifetime!
Higashi Sensei’s 60th Anniversary weekend – March 31, April 1, and April 2.
Please see the itinerary listed below and ensure you reserve your spot as soon as possible!
ALL activities for this weekend are taking place at the following venue:
– Pan Pacific Hotel, Toronto, 900 York Mills Rd, North York, ON M3B 3H2
Friday, March 31:
– 9:00am to 3:30pm: Shihan and Renshi training
Saturday, April 1:
– 9:00am to 3:00pm: Training for orange belts and up (all Yudansha ranks). Targeted training will occur based on composition of attendees (minimum age required: 10 years old)
– 6:00pm onward: Celebration Gala & Dinner in the Grand Ballroom (Dress code is up to the attendees to decide, but business casual is the preferred minimum standard)
Sunday April 2:
– 9:00am – Noon: Yudansha Training
Costs and Payment Details:
Each participant is kindly directed to:
- Register with Sensei Andre Buret (CCRKDA President) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrange payment with Sensei Steve Parker (CCRKDA Treasurer) by email: email@example.com
– Training Seminars: $30.00
– Gala and Dinner: $75.00
If you and/or any of your students plan on attending just the Gala & Dinner OR the Gala & Dinner AND the Training Sessions, please arrange your payment via interac e-transfer to:
Sensei Steve Parker (CCRKDA Treasurer) – firstname.lastname@example.org