Terms & Conditions
The Chito Ryu Association of Ontario (CRAO) maintains this site (’the Site ’) for the purposes of communicating Association news, information and resources, and welcomes users to browse the Site at their leisure. It should be noted however that the copying, distribution, modification, transmission or reuse of the Site contents for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video contained, without CRAO written permission, is forbidden.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (’Terms and Conditions’ ) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and CRAO are superseded and of no force or effect.
1) You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of CRAO. CRAO neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with CRAO.
2) While CRAO uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, CRAO makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. CRAO assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3) Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Neither CRAO nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. CRAO also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4) Images of people, places or items displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, CRAO. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications, regulations and statutes.
5) The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the ‘Trademarks’ ) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of CRAO and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of CRAO or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that CRAO will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6) Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7) CRAO may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
8 ) CRAO assumes no responsibility or liability regarding any 3rd-party financial institution transactions relating to purchases connected to the CRAO site.
9) Users, advertisers, sponsors, vendors, partners and those submitting Material to CRAO for use on its website agree to indemnify and hold CRAO, its officers, affiliates, parent entities, and assignees harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, or liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may be asserted against CRAO or incurred by any of the foregoing entities at any time in connection with the website, its contents, or any products or services that may be purchased as a result of having been promoted on the CRAO site, the Material or any use thereof, and/or arising from any breach or alleged breach of any representation made by you to CRAO.